图片 WTO英语900句(1)_IM体育官网app|平台下载*

IM体育官网app|平台下载*

当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 行业英语 > WTO英语 > >

WTO英语900句(1)

来源::未知 | 作者:IM体育官网app|平台下载* | 本文已影响

There's a system‘s failure.

  机器系统出毛病了。

  There's a breakdown.

  出毛病了。

  I'm phoning to complain about the product.

  我打电话投诉产品问题。

  I'm sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?

  很抱歉。出什么问题了?

  It's broken./It doesn‘t work./It's faulty.

  坏了。/不运行了。/出毛病了。

  faulty adj (-ier, -iest) having a fault or faults; imperfect 有缺点的; 有过失的; 不完善的:

  * a faulty switch 有毛病的开关

  * a faulty argument 有错误的论据。

  faultily adv in a faulty manner 有缺点地; 有过失地; 有错误地。

  I think I can do better than that.

  我想我能做得更好。

  What's the problem?

  什么问题?

  The problem is the photocopier isn't working.

  问题是复印机坏了。

  1 process for producing photocopies without the use of wet materials (乾式的)影印, 复印:

  [attrib 作定语] a Xerox machine (乾式)影印机。

  2 photocopy made using this process (乾式影印的)影印件, 复印件:

  * make/take a couple of Xeroxes of the contract 复制出合同的影印件。

> xerox v produce copies of (documents, etc) using the Xerox or a similar process 影印, 复印(文件等):

  * Could you xerox this letter please, Paula? 葆拉, 请你把这封信复印一份行吗?

  What's wrong? What exactly is the problem?

  怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?

  There's some paper stuck in the machine.

  复印机卡纸了。

  stick (in sth) be or become fixed in one place and unable to move 卡在某处不能移动:

  * This drawer sticks badly. 这个抽屉卡得死死的。

  * The key stuck in the lock. 钥匙在锁中卡住了。

  * The bus stuck in the mud. 公共汽车陷在泥里了。

  We'll be needing payment within 30 days.

  我们需要在三十天内付款。

  I think that's acceptable./unacceptable.

  我认为这可以接受。/不可以接受。

  I think we could agree to that.

  我想我们能够同意。

  Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?

  你能够为我们提供与去年一样的单价吗?

  offer / ')fэ(r); US ‘):f-; `)fэ/ v

  ~ sth (to sb) (for sth) put forward sth (to sb) to be considered and accepted or refused; present (向某人)提出某事物供考虑、 接受或拒绝; 提供:

  * The company has offered a high salary. 公司已提出高薪相聘。

  * She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet. 她为寻回遗失的手镯提出以酬金答谢。

  * I've been offered a job in Japan. 日本有份工作要聘请我去做。

  * He offered her a cigarette. 他敬她一枝烟。

  * We offered him the house for £35000. 这所房子我们向他索价35000英镑。

  * He offered £30000 for the house. 他还价30000英镑买这所房子。

  We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That's the best I can offer.

  我们七十万件可以打八折。这是最大的折扣。

  discount / 'diskaunt; `diskaunt/ n [U, C]

  1 amount of money taken off the cost of sth 从某物的价格中扣去的数目; 折扣:

  * We give (a) 10% discount for cash, ie for immediate payment. 现金付款, 我们予以九折优待。

  2 (commerce 商) amount deducted for paying a bill of exchange 折息贴现。

  3 (idm 习语) at a discount (a) at a reduced price 打折扣; 减价。

  It'll take a couple of days to process your application.

  银行需要几天来处理你的申请。

  You should receive written confirmation of the loan in a few days.

  几天后,你就会收到贷款的书面答复。

  Let's talk about delivery dates.

  我们谈一谈送货日期。

  Let's talk about using a different supplier.

  我们谈一谈用另外一个供应商。

  We'll be needing 500,000 units.

  我们需要五十万件。

  Have you got all the financial details you need?

  你得到所需的一切金融详情了吗?

  We'll need security on a loan of this size.

  我们对这样一笔贷款需要安全担保。

  My father has agreed to guarantee the loan.

  我父亲答应担保这笔贷款。

  Will the bank agree to the loan?

  银行同意贷款吗?

  That seems fine. I can't see any problems with your application.

  大概会的。我看你的申请没有什么问题。

  I want to borrow some money.

  我想借一些钱。

  How are you going to make the repayments?

  你打算如何还款?

  I think I need to borrow $500,000.

  我要借五十万美元。

  Have you got any capital?

  你有资本吗?

  How is the capital invested?

  资本如何投资的?

  How soon can we expect delivery?

  我们多久能收到邮件?

  We can deliver the order by 15th.

  我们可以在十五日发送。

  Either the delivery is immediate, or we'll have to cancel the order.

  若不能立即送货,我们将取消定货。

  I'd like to talk about a bank loan.

  我想谈一谈银行贷款。

  What is your income?

  你的收入是多少?

  What does the guarantee cover?

  担保的内容是什么?

  Do you charge extra for delivery?

  另收送货费吗?

  Yes, we do.

  是的。

  What about delivery time?

  送货时间呢?

  We can't deliver before July 12th.

  七月十二日之前无法送货。

  If I buy 50 units, will you give me a discount?

  如果买五十台,可以打折吗?

  I'll give you a 20% discount if you buy 200.

  如果买二百台,可以打八折。

  What sort of guarantee do you offer?

  有什么担保?

  How long does the guarantee last?

  担保期多长?

  It's valid for two years.

  两年。

  It's made of wood.

  木制的。

  How much does it weigh?

  有多重?

  It weighs 15 kgs.

  重15公斤。

  Could you give me a discount?

  可以打折吗?

  It depends on the size of the order.

  这取决于你的订购数量。

  What does it look like?

  什么样子?

  It's big and heavy but elegant.

  大而重,但很雅观。

  What colors does it come in?

  一共有几种颜色?

  come in: become available (at a particular time of the year)(在一年的某一时间)有(货); 可以买到:

  * English strawberries usually come in in late June. 英国草莓通常在六月下旬上市)

  It comes in red and blue.

  红色和蓝色两种。

  What's it made of?

  用什么做的?

  There's more timber to transport now.

  现在有更多的木材需要运输。

  What is the competition like?

  竞争情况如何?

  You mean the other companies transporting timber?

  你的意思是其它木材运输公司吗?

  Could you send me some details about the C22 model?

  你能提供C22型的详细资料吗?

  I'll send you a brochure.

  我给你一份小册子。

  Could you run through the procedure, please?

  你能大概演示一下该生产过程吗?

  First … Then … Next … Finally …

  首先…然后…接着…最后…

  What's your share of the existing market?

  目前,你们占多少市场份额?

  The total market is growing.

  总的市场在增长。

  How much work is there?

  有多大的工作量?

  I'll hang up and call you back, OK?

  我先挂了,回头再打给你,好吗?

  What happens here?

  怎么了?

  This is where we check the output.

  这是我们检测产量的地方。

  What's this for?

  这是干什么用的?

  This is used for cutting raw materials.

  这是用来切割原料的。

  What type of computer? We have three very popular models.

  什么类型?我们有三种非常流行的样式。

  Is that 62354972?

  是62354972吗?

  You've got the wrong number. This is Beijing 62354973.

  你打错了。这里是北京的62354973.

  Sohu.com? I'm sorry, I‘ve got the wrong number.

  搜狐公司?对不起,我打错了。

  This is a very bad line.

  这条线路打不通。

  I'm sorry, Lee‘s in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?

  对不起,李正在开会。我可以转告吗?

  ( take a message / leave a message )

  No, thanks, I'll call again later.

  不,谢谢,过一会我再打过来。

  Could you tell him I called?

  请你告诉他我打过电话,好吗?

  OK, I'll ask Mr Lee to phone you as soon as he gets back.

  好的,李先生一回来,我就让他给你回电话。

  I'd like some information about computer, please.

  我需要一些关于计算机的信息。

  Yes.

  是的。

  I'd like to speak to Mr Lee, please.

  我想和李先生通话。

  How do you spell that?

  怎么拼写? ( Who's calling? /Who‘s speaking, please ? / May I have your name? )

  L-E-E. Extension 4717.

  L-E-E. 转4717分机。 ( 总机:switchboard )

  4-7-1-7. One moment, please.

  4-7-1-7.请稍等。 ( Just a minute, please. /  Hold on a minute, please. I'll put you through. )

  I'll be in touch.

  我会和你联系。

  We'd better talk to the boss.

  我们最好和老板谈谈。

  OK. Right.

  好吧。

  Fine. I see.

  好,我懂。

  Really? That's interesting.

  真的?太有意思了。

  To be honest, I'd prefer a glass of water.

  说真的,我想喝杯水。

  Do you mind if I smoke?

  你介意我吸烟吗?

  No problem./Not at all. Please go ahead.

  请便。

  I'd rather you didn‘t.

  最好别吸。

  I need to talk to my boss.

  我想和老板谈谈。

  Let me explain something about our company.

  我来介绍一些公司的情况。

  Let me help you with your bags.

  我帮你拎包。

  Let me take your coat.

  我替你拿外衣。

  Shall I call you a taxi?

  我为你叫辆的士好吗?

  Would you like a tea?

  来份茶吗?

  I think I'll have chicken.

  我要一份鸡肉。

  Thank you for the invitation.

  感谢你的邀请。

  I've had a very interesting visit.

  我的这次访问很有趣。

  Your products are excellent.

  你们的产品太棒了。

  Your prices are reasonable.

  你们的价格合理。

  Shall I show you around the factory?

  我带你去参观工厂,好吗?

  That's very kind of you, thank you.

  你太好了,谢谢。

  Thank you but I've made other plans.

  谢谢,但我已另有安排。

  What would you like?

  你想吃点什么?

  Can you recommend something?

  你能推荐一下吗?

  I'd like a sandwich.

  我要一个三明治。

  No, thank you, I'm afraid I‘m not hungry.

  不,谢谢,我不饿。

  Would you like to have dinner with me?

  愿意和我们一起吃晚饭吗?

  Yes, I'd like that, thank you.

  好啊,谢谢。

  I'll meet you at 7 o‘clock.

  我们七点见。


IM体育官网app|平台下载*